24-hour investment Hotline
＋44（0）20 7484 5688
Gross Internal Area：
From 744 Sq ft
Main household type:
1 Bed, 2 Beds, 3 Beds
999 Year Lease
Date Of Completion：
Building Address:3 Quebec Mews, London W1H 7NX
Building Hotline:＋44（0）20 7484 5688
Centre Point is a building rich in inspiration. The starting point is the original palette of black terrazzo inlaid with white marble and bespoke mosaic tiles on the distinctive geometric columns, which are now being restored and used as a reference point throughout the building.
The residential floors feature a similar palette of terrazzo and stone in contrasting patterns, alongside warm and tactile timber that shifts from dark to light as you journey from the apartment entrances into the main living spaces, flooded with natural light and sky.
1. THEATRES & CINEMAS - Ambassadors Theatre, Arts Theatre, Cambridge Theatre, Dominion Theatre
2. RESTAURANTS - Balthazar, Berners tAVERN, Bob Bob Ricard, Bronte, Dabbous
3. CLUBS & HOTELS - 2 Brydges Place, Crazay Bear, Dean Street Townhouse
1. LIVERPOOL STREET - 5 mins - Underground
2. BOND STREET - 2 mins - Underground
3. PADDINGTON - 5 mins - Underground
1. SECURITY - 24-hour on-site security team, Fob access control to the building
2. SPA & WELLNESS - 30-metre swimming pool, Steam room and sauna, Gym & studio, Changing facilities
3. CLUB LOUNGE - Business and meeting facilities, Lounge area & event space, Screening room
Centre Point has always been more than a building. The original West End skyscraper, it arrived as a powerful symbol of modernity. It has been described as a hypnotic honeycomb and London’s first Pop Art building. In 1993, the Royal Fine Art Commission praised its elegance worthy of a Wren steeple.